So, What is a RentGrade?
A RentGrade is a tenant risk solution that predicts the probability that a tenant will pay their rent on time and fulfill the financial obligations of their lease. RentGrade allows landlords to make a decision quickly using the same powerful tools that the pros use, but packaged into an easy to understand letter grade. RentScreener's RentGrade utilizes TransUnion's ResidentScore to predict rental eviction risks 15% better* than traditional credit scores. Unlike most credit scoring models, TransUnion's ResidentScore is generated by a complex analysis of more than 500,000 actual resident records.
Because smaller landlords cannot access tenant credit scores without a financial audit, and a site inspection from one of the credit bureaus. RentScreener has already passed all compliance, and we use our standing with the bureaus to obtain this information and pass it on to you in the form of a RentGrade. Each RentGrade is based on the tenant screening policies of thousands of property managers nationwide.
- We use TransUnion's ResidentScore to predict rental eviction risks 15% better* than traditional credit scores.
- RentScreener has already passed compliance so you don't have to and is designed to allow even the smallest landlords to screen an applicant online.
- RentScreener allows landlords to be unbiased and objective in their screening process and make more informed decisions without violating applicants' privacy.
- Uses the most advanced ResidentScore model to predict an applicant's probability of paying their rent on time.
Ready to Get Started or Have Questions?
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch!
Note: if you are an Applicant and fill out the form below, RentScreener will not reply. All application questions must be directed to the Landlord/PM you are applying with.
All Applicant support and questions regarding your application, status of your application and refunds, or any of the common issues listed below, will need to be addressed to the Property Management Company or Landlord they are applying with, not by RentScreener.
- What is the status of my application?
- Did you receive the documents I emailed?
- Why was I denied?
- Please refund my application fee.
- How do I get a copy of my credit report?
- How do I change or add information to the application I submitted?
- I want to withdraw my application.
- Did you receive my application?
- Why do I see a charge from RentScreener?