- Instant data from almost 700 sources for criminal, sex offender, and evection records, including nearly 300 million criminal records
- Non-instant, state, and county criminal data for comprehensive coverage
- Enriched inquiries with credit header data to find more records in more places to avoid missing records
- Enhanced criminal and eviction matching by leveraging over 40 years of TransUnion’s subject matching of credit header data
- Customers benefit from comprehensive compliance filters that are consistent with Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Federal and state-specific laws fully supported dispute process
Speed is vital to keeping property operations moving. Instant national criminal searches cover most of the US.
- Instant felonies and misdemeanors from state and local jurisdictions in 44 states
- Instant sex offender public registries from all 50 states plus the District of Columbia
- Instant Federal data including:
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- FBI’s Most Wanted
- Homeland Security investigations
- Interpol fugitives
- U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Most Wanted
- U.S. Marshals Service Most Wanted
- U.S. Postal Service Most Wanted
- U.S. Secret Service Most Wanted Fugitives
- U.S. Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- Non-instant state searches typically returned within 3 business days
- County searches typically returned in 1-3 business days
Ready to Get Started or Have Questions?
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch!
Note: if you are an Applicant and fill out the form below, RentScreener will not reply. All application questions must be directed to the Landlord/PM you are applying with.
All Applicant support and questions regarding your application, status of your application and refunds, or any of the common issues listed below, will need to be addressed to the Property Management Company or Landlord they are applying with, not by RentScreener.
- What is the status of my application?
- Did you receive the documents I emailed?
- Why was I denied?
- Please refund my application fee.
- How do I get a copy of my credit report?
- How do I change or add information to the application I submitted?
- I want to withdraw my application.
- Did you receive my application?
- Why do I see a charge from RentScreener?