- Customizable Online Application
- Document Upload
- Historical Timeline
- Notes Section
- Messaging System
- Built In eSignature
- Status Management
- No Support
- Payment Processing
- Fixed Application Fee
- RentReport with RentGrade
Accept applications online and receive a RentReport to make an informed rental decision safely and securely without having to handle your applicant's SSN, credit score or other sensitive information.
- No cost to you to set up an account.
- Applicant pays the $39.00 application fee at the time of submitting their application.
- Allows you to be unbiased and objective in your tenant screening process and make more informed decisions without violating applicants' privacy.
- Unique application number to refer to for communication.
- Invite applicants to apply right from the dashboard.
What is a RentReport?
Are there benefits to using a Pro Account?Yes! The main benefit of upgrading to a Pro account is that you can set your own application fee up to $99 per application and generate revenue when someone applies.
How It Works
- Create an account
- Invite an applicant to apply online
- Your applicant fills out the online application and pays a $39 application fee per applicant
- A RentScreener agent will screen the applicant and create a RentReport *
- You will receive the RentReport which will contain all of the information you need to determine if you should place the applicant in your property
*RentScreener does not make any decisions (acceptance, denial, contingent, etc.) on behalf of the property management company or landlords that use our service. All final decisions for acceptance or denial of an applicant(s) will come directly from the property management company or landlord the applicant has applied with.Sign Up
Ready to Get Started or Have Questions?
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch!
Note: if you are an Applicant and fill out the form below, RentScreener will not reply. All application questions must be directed to the Landlord/PM you are applying with.
All Applicant support and questions regarding your application, status of your application and refunds, or any of the common issues listed below, will need to be addressed to the Property Management Company or Landlord they are applying with, not by RentScreener.
- What is the status of my application?
- Did you receive the documents I emailed?
- Why was I denied?
- Please refund my application fee.
- How do I get a copy of my credit report?
- How do I change or add information to the application I submitted?
- I want to withdraw my application.
- Did you receive my application?
- Why do I see a charge from RentScreener?