Set by Property ManagerUp to $99/application Plus $5.00 Convenience Fee paid to RentScreener by Property Manager or Applicant.
- Customizable Online Application
- Customizable Terms
- Document Upload
- Historical Timeline
- Adverse Action Letter
- Built In eSignature
- ACH Direct Deposit
- Notes Section
- Messaging System
- Status Management
- Customizable Application Fee
- Free Rental Site Integration
This option will allow you to set up a RentScreener Account and Customizable Application set with your own application fee up to $99.00.
- No cost to you to set up an account.
- Custom application fee up to $99 allows you to generate revenue with each application.
- You can pay the $5 convenience fee, or you can pass this cost to the Applicant.
- Make changes to your account and application yourself at any time.
- Applicant Screening through an external company of your choice.
Does RentScreener integrate or work with other softwares or showing providers?RentScreener only integrates with Free Rental Site and PetScreening.
Can you have multiple Application Fees?No, you can only set one application fee per each account created.
Can I upgrade my RentScreener account to RentGrade or TransUnion screening?Yes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist with upgrading your account.
How It Works
- To get started, submit the ProForm on our website.
- RentScreener's team will create the Pro Account of your choice and contact you for information needed to build out your account and application.
- You will then review your account and application with our team and once approved, we will launch your application and you will be provided your unique application URL.
- Invite an applicant to apply online or guide them to your website to apply.
- Your applicant fills out the online application and pays your customized application fee per applicant.
- You screen your applicant with a third-party screening provider of your choice outside of RentScreener.
- It is up to you to determine if you should place the applicant in your property.
*Account setup takes 1-3 days depending on your setup requirements for application.
*RentScreener does not make any decisions (acceptance, denial, contingent, etc.) on behalf of the property management company or landlords that use our service. All final decisions for acceptance or denial of an applicant(s) will come directly from the property management company or landlord the applicant has applied with.
RentScreener collects a $5.00 Convenience Fee for each applicant that applies and remits the application fee back to you twice a month on the 15th and end of each month (28, 30, 31) once your balance reaches a minimum of $50.00.Sign Up
Ready to Get Started or Have Questions?
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch!
Note: if you are an Applicant and fill out the form below, RentScreener will not reply. All application questions must be directed to the Landlord/PM you are applying with.
All Applicant support and questions regarding your application, status of your application and refunds, or any of the common issues listed below, will need to be addressed to the Property Management Company or Landlord they are applying with, not by RentScreener.
- What is the status of my application?
- Did you receive the documents I emailed?
- Why was I denied?
- Please refund my application fee.
- How do I get a copy of my credit report?
- How do I change or add information to the application I submitted?
- I want to withdraw my application.
- Did you receive my application?
- Why do I see a charge from RentScreener?