Jonathan Ewen - March 17, 2015
Check out the new features and fixes released withe RentScreener v2.1.0. We have highlighted a few of the major features. A complete list of the changes can be found at the bottom of this post.
Multiple Assignment Feature
RentScreener PRO user's can now assign multiple users to an application and tag the user with a role. To view and add users to an application you will just need to click on the assignee link on the application. The screen shots are below
The application display will now show a link called "assignees" that will allow users to view and add assignees. Clicking on the "assignee" link will show the following screen.
You can add a user by typing in the user's name or email and selecting them from the drop down list. You can then optionally enter a tag for the user and then choose whether or not to notify the user of the assignment.
Once the user is added they appear below the form as seen above. Users can be removed form an application by clicking on the red "x" button.
If a user does not have the permissions to assign a user they will only see the list of users assigned. The form and red "x" button will not appear.
Document Management Feature
In order to facilitate more efficient document management we have added a new feature to allow documents to be managed simpler. You no longer have to edit an application to add or remove documents. Now you can add and remove documents directly from the application view.
The application view now have a documents listed on the right hand side with the ability to add, remove, download or view a document. You can add a new document by either clicking on the "Add" link near the title or using the drop down arrow at the top of the application and clicking on "Add Document". Once clicked the following popup appears that allows you to upload a document to the application.
Form here you can drag and drop files onto the drop area or click on it and the upload dialog box will appear.
Status Change Email View
When changing and application's status you can choose whether or not to send an email to the applicants or not. Now when you send an email the email will be saved to the applications history for future reference. In order to view the email you can click on the "View Email" link in the timeline. The screen shot is below.
View Current Account
If you are a PRO user and have multiple RentScreener accounts you can now see what account you are currently logged into more efficiently as it will now be displayed in upper right under your name.
Now for the long draw out list of changes.
- Changed WYSIWYG to be less harsh on code vs display views
- Changed PRO dashboard layout to be 2/3 and 1/3 columns
- Fixed bug when adding an existing user to an account and the role not being set.
- Fixed formatting issues for addendum documents
- Changed several fields, group and sections to be require or not required by the system.
- Lease Info Section - Required
- Current Employer Field, Group - Required
- Emergency Contact Section - Not Required
- Fixed WYSIWYG formatting issues
- Fixed bug with event displaying
- Added applications found count to application list when filtering
- Added the ability for the status email to be retrieved and viewed if it is sent. This is done via the event model within the timeline.
- If a user is on multiple accounts the account is now displayed below the user's name in the top right
- Added Multi-Assignment feature allowing multiple people to be assigned to an application.
- Added View Addendum page to allow for the display of the addendum
- Added new document handling feature to display the documents more prominently and allow agents to quickly upload, review and delete documents on an application.
- Added the ability for account users to change account information including the logo. (Previously only admins could do this)