TransUnion Reveals National Eviction Search, Bundled Packages and Eviction Recommendation
Jonathan Ewen - November 23, 2014
This month TransUnion released two new exciting features to their lineup; national eviction search and eviction recommendations to their new bundled packages.
New Bundled Packages
Effective November 8th, TransUnion switched all current packages to new bundled packages. This will make tracking of the individual searches easier and allow the use of all of the tools in one bundled price.
The new packages include:
- CR LiteCredit Report, National Criminal
- CR Lite PlusCredit Report, National Criminal, National Evictions
- BasicCredit Recommendation, National Criminal, National Evictions
- StandardCredit Recommendation, National Criminal w/recommendation, National Evictions
- Standard Plus (Coming soon)Credit Recommendation, National Criminal w/recommendation, National Evictions w/recommendation
For the latest pricing, call us at 1-800-921-3638. Existing TransUnion customers are already transitioned to the new bundled packages.
Eviction Searches Go National
With eviction search added to your package, you will be automatically upgraded to the new nationwide search. This saves time and also money from having to individually search for county reported evictions and get charged for each. It makes the experience quicker with a one-click search.
With Nation Eviction Search, you can search across all 50 states and the District of Columbia for important eviction information, such as:
- Landlord/resident court filings, including new suits and petitions
- Possession judgements
- Monetary judgements
- Forcible detainer possession-only judgements with no monetary award
Eviction Recommendation Added to Reduce Eviction Rate
With the new release, TransUnion is also debuting lease recommendations for applicants with prior eviction records. This is built on their new sophisticated ResidentScore decision model.
TransUnion states, "Studies of actual customer activity show that Eviction Recommendation reduces evictions by 6% more than using ResidentScore alone-resulting in an additional $528,000 in savings.*"
RentScreener is excited to have these new features and more built into the online application. Contact us today for questions or discuss the new bundled packages.
*Based on customer portfolio of approximately 30,000 residents and national average eviction costs of $3,500.